WE'RE ALWAYS HIRING
We’re always looking for people with the (com)passion, flexibility, attitude, street-smarts, and dedication it’s gonna take to end homelessness in our lifetime. MSW NOT REQUIRED. Interesting experience preferred.
Benefits of working at DST:
- Full medical/dental/vision with choice of provider (including Kaiser)
- 401k with match of 6% after one year
- 15 accrued days of PTO to start
- 15+ company days off including Christmas Eve through New Years
- One month paid sabbatical every five years in addition to PTO and company time off
- Free gym membership
We have new positions opening up throughout the agency, from San Rafael to Santa Cruz and in every department. If you would like to schedule an informational interview to learn more about upcoming positions, email Chris@streetsteam.org with your resume and a cover letter.
Project Manager - Hayward
Project Manager - Berkeley
Case Manager - Santa Cruz
Employment Specialist - Marin County
Content Specialist - San Jose